THE WOODLANDS, TX | CREATIVE SERVICES – VIDEO TEAM | FULL-TIME
The Motion Designer will work within our Creative Services Team to produce excellent, engaging visual content for The Woodlands Methodist sermon series, social media, and other ministry projects.
The Woodlands Methodist Church Creative Services Team is looking for a wildly talented motion designer to produce extraordinary visual content for TWMC sermon series, social media, and other ministry projects. Does the idea of using your motion design skills to share the love of Christ energizes you more than a hot cup of espresso? Do you believe great typography can influence lives? Do you have experience using motion design as a storytelling medium? If so, keep reading to see if you are the right person for this position.
• Visualize the entire timeline, but never lose track of a single keyframe
• Crave feedback and love working with other designers and filmmakers because you believe collaboration maximizes success
• Passionate about using your gifts to make a difference
• Think about how to get better with each and every project
• Work fast, deliver on time, and not afraid to pitch an idea you believe in
• Can vet ideas and deliver them through the lens of a creative brief
• Own every phase of the motion design process, from concept, to storyboarding, to design, to animation, to final video export and delivery
• Design motion graphics mainly in Adobe After Effects, but work in Photoshop and Illustrator when the project requires it
• Create engaging animations that will be at home anywhere from phone screens to LED Wall
• Equally comfortable creating assets for animations or using assets from other designers
• High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum 12 months of related work experience
The cherry on top:
• You have a firm grasp of Cinema 4D and/or Unreal Engine
• You can storyboard your motion designs
• You understand the difference between effective design and cool design
• Filmmaking Experience (Not required)
• Full-time, permanent in-house position
• Competitive salary and excellent benefits (health, dental, vision, more!)
• Hours are 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. | Monday – Friday
• Weekends, holidays, evenings, and extended hours may be required
• No Phone Calls, please
Send a creative portfolio, or a link to your past work, and your application
to Ryan Perkins, Video Production Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is located at The Woodlands Methodist Church in The Woodlands, TX.